Captured Moments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer plans, favorite things that scream "summer" to you

5 posters

Go down

Summer plans, favorite things that scream "summer" to you Empty Summer plans, favorite things that scream "summer" to you

Post  mawson Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:05 am

Hi! What are your summer plans or things you do that signify summer is here?
For us, it is drive in movies with friends, berry picking, the beach, surfing, (or watching DH and DS surf) Minor league baseball games, mini and real golf, roller skating, bocci ball, sailing, etc.
How about you?
mawson
mawson

Back to top Go down

Summer plans, favorite things that scream "summer" to you Empty Re: Summer plans, favorite things that scream "summer" to you

Post  Mrs Appletree Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:34 am

mawson wrote:Hi! What are your summer plans or things you do that signify summer is here?
For us, it is drive in movies with friends, berry picking, the beach, surfing, (or watching DH and DS surf) Minor league baseball games, mini and real golf, roller skating, bocci ball, sailing, etc.
How about you?
taking pictures... oh wait this is the off topic folder heehee lol!

ok I couldn't help myself LOL. Ok for us it is chicago!!! not sure how often we will get there this summer with gas prices pale but we normally try to get up there every weekend in the summer. We are members at all the museums and the zoo and we like to hit the beach there as well. And of course i love taking pictures of them enjoying the city! I am sure we will hit Navy Pier a couple times too.

I usually have taken the kids beach pics by now and I am surprised I have not since I just bought my new camera in April....
Mrs Appletree
Mrs Appletree

Back to top Go down

Summer plans, favorite things that scream "summer" to you Empty Re: Summer plans, favorite things that scream "summer" to you

Post  Steph Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:49 pm

It's going to my kids' baseball games and then soccer. Also, playing in the sprinkler or going to the waterpark.
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:48 am

VANCOUVER!! the fresh ocean air on the ferry..shopping in the big city,the aquarium,stanley park,etc.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  QueLinda Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:24 am

I've promised my daughter a trip to the mountains and a "real live" picnic there. We've been going to the park a lot more, going to the water park, and playing out in the sprinkler. We haven't actually been swimming yet. Oh, and we go to the lake quite a bit in the summer. That's summer for me. Gee, I really wish we lived near a beach!

QueLinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down