Captured Moments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What resources do you use to print?

+2
mawson
tara30us
6 posters

Go down

What resources do you use to print? Empty What resources do you use to print?

Post  tara30us Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:48 am

I love mypublisher for printing photo books, the quality is great, when you give them decent pics. But I am looking for 2 kinds of printing, one cheap for printing out my dd's prints for her photo album, and one for pics bigger then 8x10?

tara30us

Back to top Go down

What resources do you use to print? Empty Re: What resources do you use to print?

Post  mawson Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:35 am

For scrapbook prints I use Costco quite often. They know me there and will reprint if necessary. You can turn off autocorrect and even calibrate your monitor to their specs. I like that you can add borders for no charge. Often I like a black or white border, thick or thin)
For larger reprints I am still in the process of deciding who I like. My pro friends have used Color Inc, Miller's, WHCC, Bay photo, and a few others and have been happy with them.
Tory
mawson
mawson

Back to top Go down

What resources do you use to print? Empty Re: What resources do you use to print?

Post  my3babes Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:55 pm

I do almost all my printing thru MPix.com Love love them! Awesome quality, great prices!

my3babes

Back to top Go down

Post  JaneK Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:16 am

I've used Mpix alot. WHCC is good.

JaneK

Back to top Go down

Post  lkcase Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:27 am

I was just going to say that I use Mpix for everything (except I haven't liked their software for their photobooks in the past--not user friendly, so i've been using Snapfish and it is just average). I have been accepted by Miller's in the past (you have to apply and generate a certain amount of business per year), but it is just too confusing a site for me (there's just too much offered) and since the baby has been born I've been doing a lot less photography. Anyway, Miller's owns Mpix and they use the exact same printers for both. The difference is that Mpix just has limited options compared with Miller's. The prices are excellent. If you edit your photos (like with Photoshop) as I do, make sure just before ordering that you check the box, "Do not color-correct this order" b/c otherwise your prints might not look like they did on your screen.

lkcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumiere Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 pm

I use mpix as well...did my research...and I do like the prints most of the time! sometimes my printer is better =)

Lumiere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum